The Big Chicken
12 Cobb Parkway North, Marietta, Georgia.
Built in 1956.
This 56-foot tall chicken rises above US-41, showering a love of chicken over the city's largest intersection. Built in 1956, this building was originally constructed by S. R. "Tubby" Davis, owner of Johnny Reb's Chick, Chuck and Shake. It was later sold to his brother, who turned it into a KFC franchise.
The Big Chicken was rebuilt in 1993 following a strong storm. It now features moving eyes and a moving beak.